- Please allow 4-6 weeks (and 6-8 weeks during the holiday season) for order processing. We are a two-person shop (with other full time jobs) and each item is handmade by us. Most items are also custom-made, which means we can’t keep that inventory on hand. So, we start the creative process once we receive the order.
If you have a deadline approaching please bring it to our attention and we will do our best to accommodate your request. We can make no guarantees because it will be dependent on our current workload, but we will try to make it happen for you for a small rush-fee.
- We allow purchasing on "out of stock" items that are non-custom items, but we do ask that you would allow us 2-4 weeks to restock these designs for you if they are showing out of stock.
- Each product on this page is made by hand, and for this reason there may be slight variations between the photos you see and what you receive. We do however do our absolute best to replicate what is photographed, and to give you the product you expect!
- For our wood products (which is pretty much everything) each piece will have slight variations in the pattern of the wood grain and coloration of the wood. Every piece of wood is distinctive and has a beauty all its own; so stain, paint, glue, and protective finishes may react with wood in a unique way. This ensures you have a truly one-of-a-kind piece, but also means no two pieces will be identical.
- We give you our word that we will go above and beyond to make a beautiful product for your home. I will do all I can to assure that you are satisfied with the product you receive, but because each piece is custom made for you we cannot accept returns at this time.
- If you need to cancel an order, please let us know within 48 hours of placing the original order since many of our products are started on the same day or shortly after. Thank you in advance for your understanding.